hail and hearty
It's spring now, but so cold it feels like the dead of winter. Occasionally. =) Worse still, it was hailing yesterday. I've never seen hail before...so I was duly excited, but yea, I still haven't seen it. Cause I thought those sudden bursts from the sky were rain and didn't bother to look closely.
That's Melbourne weather for you.
And also, big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Feebs, I know you've heard it from me many times already, but since I won't get to give you a present until I come back, this'll do for the time being. ^^
Later days!
That's Melbourne weather for you.
And also, big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Feebs, I know you've heard it from me many times already, but since I won't get to give you a present until I come back, this'll do for the time being. ^^
Later days!
Labels: Melbourne

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home