Word.
Remember this?
Here's something more recent. Management of Financial Institutions has never been so hip.
In other news, the midsemester exam and assignment deadline season is over at last! This has been a very long week and one I'd prefer not to relive. It could have been worse - many were in a much stickier situation, so I should count myself lucky.
Since my last post, the weather has gotten warmer and lovelier, the days are getting longer, I've fully recovered, the bulk of my work is done and the holidays start in two days!
Could it possibly get any better?
Actually, it can. I'm heading to Gold Coast the week after next for beaches, parties and unigames, our league team made the finals, 20 more days till Alex gets back (I'd take the glass half full tack and put an 'only' before the '20') and everything else in general is going quite satisfactorily.
Balancing it up on the other end of the scale, however, is a malfuctioning phone, a bunged knee, an increased occurence of muscle tightness and a really sore lower back. Efforts are now underway to discover the cause of the latter two. So far, I've dismissed the possibility of a poor diet, bad posture and prolonged hunching over laptop as causes.
The mystery continues.
Here's something more recent. Management of Financial Institutions has never been so hip.
sup dawg
was just revising for the midsemester shiznit
gotta a question fo ya.
in the practice question set 1, q 6
how do we get that the specific provision is $5000?
is it that the lvr of loan b is 85% and we are supposed to know that there is an 80% cut off or something? therefore there is a 5% uninsured part that we need to make a specific provision for?
your help is much appreciated my brotha from another mutha
In other news, the midsemester exam and assignment deadline season is over at last! This has been a very long week and one I'd prefer not to relive. It could have been worse - many were in a much stickier situation, so I should count myself lucky.
Since my last post, the weather has gotten warmer and lovelier, the days are getting longer, I've fully recovered, the bulk of my work is done and the holidays start in two days!
Could it possibly get any better?
Actually, it can. I'm heading to Gold Coast the week after next for beaches, parties and unigames, our league team made the finals, 20 more days till Alex gets back (I'd take the glass half full tack and put an 'only' before the '20') and everything else in general is going quite satisfactorily.
Balancing it up on the other end of the scale, however, is a malfuctioning phone, a bunged knee, an increased occurence of muscle tightness and a really sore lower back. Efforts are now underway to discover the cause of the latter two. So far, I've dismissed the possibility of a poor diet, bad posture and prolonged hunching over laptop as causes.
The mystery continues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home