April, begone.
Frisbee has taken over my life. Can you tell?
Sunday: Training
Monday: Nothing thankfully, since MUCUS lost the semis last week
Tuesday: Melbourne Uni Ultimate Frisbee Club AGM
Wednesday: Training
Thursday: Dinner with frisbee people
Friday: Honey pre-nationals party
Saturday: Chilly (Alex's team) pre-nationals dinner
Sunday: Nationals
Monday: Nationals
Tuesday: Nationals
Wednesday: Nationals
I think a lot of us have a similar schedule as well. Except I have two tests on Wed and Thurs, two assignments due in the far too near future and an unholy amount of FMAA work.
*drowns*
Sunday: Training
Monday: Nothing thankfully, since MUCUS lost the semis last week
Tuesday: Melbourne Uni Ultimate Frisbee Club AGM
Wednesday: Training
Thursday: Dinner with frisbee people
Friday: Honey pre-nationals party
Saturday: Chilly (Alex's team) pre-nationals dinner
Sunday: Nationals
Monday: Nationals
Tuesday: Nationals
Wednesday: Nationals
I think a lot of us have a similar schedule as well. Except I have two tests on Wed and Thurs, two assignments due in the far too near future and an unholy amount of FMAA work.
*drowns*
Labels: Sports, Ultimate Frisbee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home