Thursday, May 04, 2006

At last, Unimelb has paid me my allowance! One month late, but what the heck.

While I've just been sorta meandering through uni work, procrastinating and what not, ever since FMAA work started a coupla weeks ago my productivity levels just spiked. However, the procrastinating persisted, which meant I was cutting back on sleep. I slept at a record 5am yesterday pulling an all-nighter to start/finish my 1500 word IM assignment. I could have finished it earlier, if only I hadn't wasted time playing the guitar, reading clex and doing anything but the assignment.

*dubiously* I hope I've learnt my lesson...

I'm also cutting back on meal times too. My average preparation time for meals has now dropped to about 1 minute. Here are some examples:

- Take Weetbix. Pour milk. (30 seconds)
- Make ham, cheese and cucumber sandwich. (1 minute)
- Make tuna sandwich. (30 seconds)
- Make vegemite sandwich. (15 seconds)
- Eat chocolate. (0 seconds)

You can see I'm getting creative here. I really should get round to grocery-shopping.

I really should get round to a million things, but right now, while I listen to Jack Johnson, admire the pretty lights from my 8th floor window and appreciate the beautiful, beautiful autumn season, I can't help but feel, "What's the hurry?" =)

Labels: ,