Man, it took me almost two weeks back home before I find out that the RM 1 coin has ceased to be legal tender. What the heck? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things? =) (When I was in Aus not counted ok? =)
Saw the Bank Negara ad in the papers today and went to pick out a pile of RM 1 coins from the savings in my drawer. Good thing there's still 3 more days to change them. Just yesterday summore I was hunting around for a one buck coin. Everyone's probably swapped theirs already. Ho! I wonder if they changed the Carrefour trolleys then...
Saw the Bank Negara ad in the papers today and went to pick out a pile of RM 1 coins from the savings in my drawer. Good thing there's still 3 more days to change them. Just yesterday summore I was hunting around for a one buck coin. Everyone's probably swapped theirs already. Ho! I wonder if they changed the Carrefour trolleys then...
Labels: Trivialities

<< Home