Friday, November 04, 2005

Two subjects down, 4 more to go. The biggest of my worries, i.e. HL Math is done for good. Chinese was all right, though I expected to go a little better despite no study at all. I just took some time off the night before to learn some fancy words and cheng yus, all of which were pretty useless thanks to the weird essay questions they asked. Some questions in Paper 1 were vague and ambiguous as usual. They should really dig up some file on those nuts setting the Chinese paper. Geezes. The essay I wrote was incoherent, disorganized and far too short for my liking. Oh well.

Math was relatively uneventful as well. It was harder than many past year papers I did, and rather tricky. I had a crazy urge to write "Therefore, E=mc2" for everything I couldn't solve. Bleah. I won't fail math that much I know. I know I've done enough on the paper to scrape through. At least the stats option was good. I managed to answer the whole thing well.

I'm still trying to accept the fact that math really is finished. I don't know what to do with myself now. It seems too quick, too trivial, compared to almost a whole week of solid math work I did before the paper, from 9am to 12 midnight each day.

Gah. I want it all to be over now.

Labels: ,