Finished!
There, and back again. =)
Arrived safely in M'sia early this morning with excess baggage that they charged me AUD 400 for. >_< It was very painful, but I really didn't have a choice. Became acquainted with Wei Shen, an S3 CHSian, and bumped into my childhood playmate whom I haven't seen for 4 years. It was very nice to see her again...and we managed to pick up where we left off pretty easily.
Meeting her really brought back all those memories of evenings with the 'padang' gang, playing chase on the monkey bars and watching her pull off cool stunts on it. I was amused to know that the helmet guy who used to follow her around all the time...is still following her around! And when I asked if she remembered Shea Kang, she was like, "Yeah, the Digimon boy..." which totally cracked me up. THAT long ago. Kang, you're the digimon boy! I had completely forgotten about the existence of Digimons until now.
Anyway, I suppose everyone is done with exams too, and I'm itching to meet up and all, only I won't be free till tomorrow evening. So I'll start calling you people then lar.
Sigh. I feel like I've got one foot back home, and one foot still in Aus. There's so much about Aus that has grown on me and that I want to keep. The lifestyle, the friends...well, I suppose one can belong in both places at once. It was a good two years, and this will definitely not be the end of it. =)
Arrived safely in M'sia early this morning with excess baggage that they charged me AUD 400 for. >_< It was very painful, but I really didn't have a choice. Became acquainted with Wei Shen, an S3 CHSian, and bumped into my childhood playmate whom I haven't seen for 4 years. It was very nice to see her again...and we managed to pick up where we left off pretty easily.
Meeting her really brought back all those memories of evenings with the 'padang' gang, playing chase on the monkey bars and watching her pull off cool stunts on it. I was amused to know that the helmet guy who used to follow her around all the time...is still following her around! And when I asked if she remembered Shea Kang, she was like, "Yeah, the Digimon boy..." which totally cracked me up. THAT long ago. Kang, you're the digimon boy! I had completely forgotten about the existence of Digimons until now.
Anyway, I suppose everyone is done with exams too, and I'm itching to meet up and all, only I won't be free till tomorrow evening. So I'll start calling you people then lar.
Sigh. I feel like I've got one foot back home, and one foot still in Aus. There's so much about Aus that has grown on me and that I want to keep. The lifestyle, the friends...well, I suppose one can belong in both places at once. It was a good two years, and this will definitely not be the end of it. =)
Labels: Holidays

<< Home