Friday, January 21, 2005

dum di da

I'm taking a break from my break. Hehe...laziness prevails again. Was halfway doing a practice SAT paper (SAT I tomorrow morning!!) and lost interest. My brain is moving too slowly for the test to show any of my true potential if I do it now.

Sitting at the hairdresser's for a good part of yesterday made me realize, that's the one place where you can stare and stare and stare at yourself in a mirror for all you like, and no one would think you're insufferably vain. =) I didn't do that of course, because it gets boring after awhile, watching him cut my hair (though he had this cool way of twirling the scissors around his fingers) and resorted to flipping through them trashy gossip mags you find at hairdressers. Let's see what I learnt.

1. Bruce Almighty's car is a 2002 Saleen S7.
2. 7 ways to have better sex. (This is all I remember from the article. The title!)
3. Erm.

That's all that registered really. It's a pretty interesting piece of info too, the car I mean. =) The rest were predictably, forgettable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home