"I'm still alive but I've been mostly dead"
Hey guys. I'm back! =) I should have mentioned earlier that it is (well, WAS) exeat weekend again. Which translates into another pack-up pilgrimage to my guardian's place. Just arrived back in the boarding house. They had wireless in their house and all, but it was a private network so though my laptop picked it up, I couldn't use it. Unless someone would like to teach me how to hack into private networks. (But nah, my guardians are fantastic people. =)
Either way, I managed to survive 4 days and 3 nights without internet, so there. Most of the time I spent studying for my Maths and Chem test tomorrow, and watching Foxtel (cable TV). Hahahah, it's amazing how much extra time you have when you take TV out of the equation. I don't watch TV at all in the BH, due to many unavoidable reasons. Like we have to be in our rooms by TEN. (That's when all the shows worth watching start, you dongs!!)
Sigh...when the car drove into school just now, I think the heavy sinking feeling was my heart. The BH marks the end of Foxtel and good food. (Did I mention that my guardian is also an awesome cook?) Oh well, if I had stayed any longer at their place though, I'd feel awful.
I forgot to bring my Chem textbook with me, and with the Chem test tomorrow, any sane mind would know that that is not the smartest thing to do. I guess I got my work cut out for me tonight. I did what I can with the notes I DID remember to bring, but it is nowhere near enough.
Have you ever watched the Jerry Springer show? Gawd. The first time I watched it on Foxtel, I'm like do those idiots who make up the audience actually enjoy such humourless entertainment? Is it even entertainment??! My mind keeps thinking, "Americans. Americans. Americans." as if that word is some sort of justification for the pulp that goes on onscreen.
On a happier note, I'll be going for the 5S1 class trip!!! Thanks Pheebs! I don't think I've ever been to a class trip in all my secondary school life. Save the Kinabalu (*sighs dreamily*) one, which wasn't exactly a class, but infinitely enjoyable nonetheless. My flight was initially booked for the 8th, in which case I would be going for PLC's speech night on the 7th, missing the class trip and sleeping in the streets for the night on the 7th because the BH will be closed. Isn't that considerate of them?
So I say, screw it all and rescheduled my flight to the 3rd, in which case I'd be going for the class trip (in which island again? *blush blush* Pangkor?), missing speech night (which really is nothing more than stodgy old people droning out speeches, I would think), missing a day of school, gaining a weekend Malaysia and generally, making me a much happier person.
A wicked good alternative, eh? Now, all I need is permission from the school. Of course, they could hardly deny me the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend my most beloved cousin's wedding which so conveniently falls around that time, could they? =) I mean, wedding! And beloved cousin!
Hahahah, well, time to catch up on my mail now, left cold and neglected in my inbox, withering away. My apologies to those concerned. =) Goodnight, and see y'all in December!! (When SPM's over and I wouldn't have to keep worrying about whether I'm bothering you guys. =)
Either way, I managed to survive 4 days and 3 nights without internet, so there. Most of the time I spent studying for my Maths and Chem test tomorrow, and watching Foxtel (cable TV). Hahahah, it's amazing how much extra time you have when you take TV out of the equation. I don't watch TV at all in the BH, due to many unavoidable reasons. Like we have to be in our rooms by TEN. (That's when all the shows worth watching start, you dongs!!)
Sigh...when the car drove into school just now, I think the heavy sinking feeling was my heart. The BH marks the end of Foxtel and good food. (Did I mention that my guardian is also an awesome cook?) Oh well, if I had stayed any longer at their place though, I'd feel awful.
I forgot to bring my Chem textbook with me, and with the Chem test tomorrow, any sane mind would know that that is not the smartest thing to do. I guess I got my work cut out for me tonight. I did what I can with the notes I DID remember to bring, but it is nowhere near enough.
Have you ever watched the Jerry Springer show? Gawd. The first time I watched it on Foxtel, I'm like do those idiots who make up the audience actually enjoy such humourless entertainment? Is it even entertainment??! My mind keeps thinking, "Americans. Americans. Americans." as if that word is some sort of justification for the pulp that goes on onscreen.
On a happier note, I'll be going for the 5S1 class trip!!! Thanks Pheebs! I don't think I've ever been to a class trip in all my secondary school life. Save the Kinabalu (*sighs dreamily*) one, which wasn't exactly a class, but infinitely enjoyable nonetheless. My flight was initially booked for the 8th, in which case I would be going for PLC's speech night on the 7th, missing the class trip and sleeping in the streets for the night on the 7th because the BH will be closed. Isn't that considerate of them?
So I say, screw it all and rescheduled my flight to the 3rd, in which case I'd be going for the class trip (in which island again? *blush blush* Pangkor?), missing speech night (which really is nothing more than stodgy old people droning out speeches, I would think), missing a day of school, gaining a weekend Malaysia and generally, making me a much happier person.
A wicked good alternative, eh? Now, all I need is permission from the school. Of course, they could hardly deny me the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend my most beloved cousin's wedding which so conveniently falls around that time, could they? =) I mean, wedding! And beloved cousin!
Hahahah, well, time to catch up on my mail now, left cold and neglected in my inbox, withering away. My apologies to those concerned. =) Goodnight, and see y'all in December!! (When SPM's over and I wouldn't have to keep worrying about whether I'm bothering you guys. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home