I'm alive. Still.
Sorry to disappoint you. =) Ahahahah. Another one of those posts for the sake of posting entries. Now I see why the Jabberwocky's getting cold already. Maybe this'll interest you. Maybe not. *shrugs. ^^
Reading: The Brothers K - David James Duncan
Last read: Sandman VII Brief Lives - Neil Gaiman
Want to read: 1984 - George Orwell
Listening to: You Were Meant For Me - Jewel and the rest of the CD it came from.
Been doing: Sports sports sports
Last thing I ate: Beef lasagna, garlic bread, potato and leek soup, salad
Feeling: Mediocre
Last movie I watched: Troy
Next movie I'm probably going to watch: Day After Tomorrow
The weather: Middle of winter, cold cold cold!
Latest knowledge gained: What fanfiction and slash and the sort is really about
...um, what else?...
Last mail I received: Phang Kit
Last mail I replied to: ex0dus
Last talked to: Lynn (not the Hui one ;) who wanted to borrow 40 cents AGAIN.
Things I miss: my pillow and bolster and bed and my Calvin and Hobbes collection
People I miss: Phoebe and Lynn (the Hui one! *muah!) and Grace
Food I miss: Fried rice, har meen, char koay teow, prawns (and seafood in general, damn Australia.)
More stuff I miss: Friends, school, Astro, my brother (maybe?)
Time now: 9.55 pm 21st July
Wearing: Stirling house shirt and track pants and slippers
Urgently needs to: Go and bathe (Ewwww! So THAT's the smell.)
Insult of the day: Shea Kang, you idiot. (Gee, where did that come from? Hee! :)
Praise of the day: Brad Pitt is so hot.
Quote of the day: It's a bitter pill to swallow, I know.
Okay, I think that's enough. RE-ally need to go now.
Over and out, yours truly Down Under. :)
Reading: The Brothers K - David James Duncan
Last read: Sandman VII Brief Lives - Neil Gaiman
Want to read: 1984 - George Orwell
Listening to: You Were Meant For Me - Jewel and the rest of the CD it came from.
Been doing: Sports sports sports
Last thing I ate: Beef lasagna, garlic bread, potato and leek soup, salad
Feeling: Mediocre
Last movie I watched: Troy
Next movie I'm probably going to watch: Day After Tomorrow
The weather: Middle of winter, cold cold cold!
Latest knowledge gained: What fanfiction and slash and the sort is really about
...um, what else?...
Last mail I received: Phang Kit
Last mail I replied to: ex0dus
Last talked to: Lynn (not the Hui one ;) who wanted to borrow 40 cents AGAIN.
Things I miss: my pillow and bolster and bed and my Calvin and Hobbes collection
People I miss: Phoebe and Lynn (the Hui one! *muah!) and Grace
Food I miss: Fried rice, har meen, char koay teow, prawns (and seafood in general, damn Australia.)
More stuff I miss: Friends, school, Astro, my brother (maybe?)
Time now: 9.55 pm 21st July
Wearing: Stirling house shirt and track pants and slippers
Urgently needs to: Go and bathe (Ewwww! So THAT's the smell.)
Insult of the day: Shea Kang, you idiot. (Gee, where did that come from? Hee! :)
Praise of the day: Brad Pitt is so hot.
Quote of the day: It's a bitter pill to swallow, I know.
Okay, I think that's enough. RE-ally need to go now.
Over and out, yours truly Down Under. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home