Sunday, February 08, 2004

In an effort to become more sociable, I accepted an invitation to go out for lunch.

*round of applause*

Thank you. Well, actually that's what I'd like to believe. It's more of because I've successfully finished every single question of my maths homework (after doing it nonstop for the last 3 days, seriously) and that alone is a cause to celebrate. And also cause we were having nachos for lunch. No matter, I have to fulfil *some social obligations once in a while for fear of being labelled as an antisocial freak. Did you know they actually have a rule in the boarding house stating that "Antisocial behaviour is not allowed". Ri-ght.

Anyway, it wasn't too bad. Turned out we went to some Chinese restaurant to eat dim sum. My biggest worry is the price. I came back earlier than the rest so I don't know how the bill is going on. I hope it's not too much. Money is the biggest factor that stops me from going out lah actually. Laziness to move is another. And it depends on the company too. And where we're going. And how long it'll take. And...

But whoo. The weather is murder. SO HOT. Summer has REally begun now. So I threw on a sleeveless shirt, for logical reasons and also so that I wouldn't get a weird tan. I wish I had a digicam...sorta. So I'd have some stuff to show y'all when I get back...

Guess I gotta get back to work now, still got some odds and ends from other subjects. LAter!

Labels: ,